What is Coffee Break?
Coffee Break is an annual fundraising and awareness event coordinated by local Alzheimer Society chapters across Canada. Organizations are invited to host a Coffee Break any time during the month of September in celebration of World Alzheimer’s Day. Hosts support the Society by collecting a donation for every cup of coffee served or for each Coffee Cup Cut-out signed.
Whether they like it black, regular or double-double, Canadians have been coming out year after year to support Alzheimer Society Coffee Breaks across the country. Last year, Coffee Break raised over $1.1 million.
- Official Launch Date: September 15, 2016
- All proceed go toward the Alzheimer Society of Toronto
- You can serve coffee for donations or give out a symbolic paper cut-out of a blue coffee cup.
- Average donations start at $1 to $2
How to Host a Coffee Break
Hosting a Coffee Break is a simple but effective way to raise funds for a great cause.
- Register with us by filling out the Host Registration Form OR call 416-640-6315 to register over the phone.
- Choose if you’d like to serve beverages at your event, use Coffee Cup Cut-outs, or do both.
- Secure a location(s), and set a day and time for your Coffee Break.
- Request the supplies you would like in your kit (e.g. coffee, cut-outs, brochures, posters, donation containers, etc).
If you have any questions or would like to become a host please contact Bojana at 416-640-6315 or firstname.lastname@example.org.