The Alzheimer Toronto Team is proud to be participating in its 13th consecutive Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon and we want you to join our team!
Register with the Alzheimer Toronto Team and you will receive a DISCOUNT on your registration fee!
Join the Alzheimer Toronto Team on Sunday, October 21, 2018 and participate at any level and help raise important funds at the same time.
These funds help support vital programs and services to people in our community living with dementia and their families and care-partners.
Have you wanted to participate in a Marathon?
Is running or walking a Half-Marathon something you’ve wanted to try?
Or do you think a 5K Walk/Run is more your speed?
Help us reach our goal this year while you are achieving yours!
Scotiabank covers the fees associated with online fundraising, which means 100% of the funds you raise online go directly to fund programs and services for those living with dementia and their families.
Fundraise with us!
- Raise $100 or more to receive an Alzheimer Toronto T-shirt
- Raise $500 or more to receive an Alzheimer Toronto T-shirt & Alzheimer Toronto Running Arm-band
- Raise $1,000 or more to receive an Alzheimer Toronto T-shirt, Alzheimer Toronto Running Arm-band and be entered to win a $50 Gift Card*If you have reached your incentive level prior to October 8, your incentive items will be sent out to October 9, 2018. Remaining incentives will be sent out post-event.
Prizes for the top three fundraisers include:
- Goodlife Fitness Complimentary 1 year membership (approximate value of $750)
- Food Dudes $500 Pantry Catering Gift Certificate
- Food Dudes $250 Pantry Catering Gift Certificate
Whether you are running in the race or not, the STWM Running, Health & Fitness Expo is one of the best free events in the running year! Don’t forget the show is free so feel free to bring your family, friends and all your running companions to check out all the cool new gear, nutrition and fitness products Canada has to offer!
|EXPO Dates:||Friday October 19th, 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m|
|Saturday October 20th, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|EXPO Location:||Enercare Centre, 100 Princes’ Blvd|
Help Make a Difference
The Alzheimer Society of Toronto’s promise to over 45,000 people in Toronto living with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias — as well as their families and care-partners — is: We’re here for you… every step of the way.
If you have any questions please contact Holly Groeneveld at 416-640-6315 or email@example.com.