THANK YOU for joining the Alzheimer Toronto Team on Sunday, October 22, 2017 for our 12th Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon. The funds you helped to raise will support vital programs and services to people in our community living with dementia and their families and care-partners. Whether you ran or walked, you helped make a difference!
The fundraising page will stay open until Tuesday, October 31st; 5pm
Help Make a Difference
The Alzheimer Society of Toronto’s promise to over 46,000 people in Toronto living with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias — as well as their families and care-partners — is: We’re here for you… every step of the way.
Fundraising Incentive Gifts
If you fundraised with us and reached an incentive level, you will receive:
- Alzheimer Toronto T-shirt for raising $100+
- Alzheimer Toronto Brand-ana for raising $500+
- Be entered to win a $50 Gift Card for raising $1,000+
Prizes for the top three fundraisers include:
- 1st – $500 Gift certificate for Pantry Catering from The Food Dudes
- 2nd –$250 Gift certificate for Pantry Catering from The Food Dudes
- 3rd – Keurig 2.0 Single-Cup Coffee Maker
If you have any questions please contact Danielle Nikoletopoulos at 416-488-8772 x6128 or email@example.com