See Our 2015 Photo Album!
RUN or WALK on Sunday, Oct. 22, 2017
The Alzheimer Toronto Team is proud to be participating in its TWELFTH Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon and we want you to join our team!
Help us reach our goal this year while you are achieving yours! As Scotiabank covers all the fees associated with online fundraising, 100% of the funds you raise will go directly to the Alzheimer Society of Toronto.
Join the Alzheimer Toronto Team on Sunday, October 22, 2017 and participate at any level and help raise important funds at the same time. These funds help support vital programs and services to people in our community living with dementia and their families and care-partners.
Whether you are running in the race or not, the STWM Running, Health & Fitness Expo is one of the best free events in the running year! Don’t forget the show is free so feel free to bring your family, friends and all your running companions to check out all the cool new gear, nutrition and fitness products Canada has to offer!
|EXPO Dates:||Friday October 20, 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
|Saturday October 21, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|EXPO Location:||Enercare Centre, 100 Princes’ Blvd|
Fundraise with us!
- Raise $100 or more to receive an Alzheimer Toronto T-shirt
- Raise $500 or more to receive an Alzheimer Toronto Brand-ana
- Raise $1,000 or more and be entered to win a $50 Jack Astor’s Gift Card
*Incentive items will be sent out prior to October 16, 2017. Remaining incentives will be sent out post-event.
Prizes for the top three fundraisers include:
- 3rd - TBA
- 2nd - TBA
- 1st - TBA
Help Make a Difference
The Alzheimer Society of Toronto’s promise to over 43,000 people in Toronto living with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias — as well as their families and care-partners — is: We’re here for you… every step of the way. Last year we kept that promise and were able to provide:
- Over 6,500 hours of FREE counseling, support and education for people with dementia, their families and care-partners
- Dementia awareness and knowledge for over 11,000 people attending our Public Education Sessions
- Specialized dementia care training for over 600 Personal Support Workers and other health-care providers.
If you have any questions please contact Danielle Nikoletopoulos at 416-488-8772 x6128 or firstname.lastname@example.org.