The Unforgettable Evening Gala is a special evening that brings together friends, celebrities, philanthropists and business leaders to raise funds to meet the needs of families and individuals living with dementia. To date, $4 million has been raised toward supporting those touched by dementia, but the number of Canadians with dementia is growing fast and we need to raise more.
By sponsoring the Unforgettable Evening, you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the lives of people touched by dementia while aligning yourself or your brand with the Alzheimer Society.
- Cocktail Reception & Dinner
- Entertainment by Juno Award Winning singer Sean Jones and the Collective
- Special guest Jay Allen and much more!
- Complimentary Valet Parking
Tables and Tickets:
- One table of ten (10 guests)
- Your company listed in the multimedia presentation
- Corporate recognition on your table
- Recognition on Alzheimer Society of Toronto website
- Recognition in Alzheimer Society of Toronto Annual Report
- One ticket to the Unforgettable Evening Gala
For sponsorship, tickets, or information contact: