Click Here to Register at AlzEducate
Online learning is an easy and effective way to further educate yourself about dementia. We provide dementia webinars for anyone who wants to learn more about Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias, including:
- People with dementia
- Family caregivers
- Family members or friends
- Personal support workers (PSWs)
- Health-care professional
- The general public
Before registering, consider the following:
- Do you have a computer, internet connection and a phone available?
- Do you thrive in a private learning environment?
- Are you comfortable with computers and email?
Please register at least 48 hours before the event. Approximately 48 hours prior to the event we will send you connection details, including an online link and teleconference number with an access code.