Breaking Down Barriers 2.0: Social Engagement during COVID-19 (ONLINE)
November 17 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm EST| Free
The Alzheimer Society of Toronto invites professionals working in the field of dementia to a morning of discussion and resource sharing. This event will engage attendees in a range of discussions including:
- Providing Impact with Virtual Care
- Overcoming obstacles in “understanding” and using technology
- How do you make virtual caregiving effective?
- Leveraging New Technology to Deliver Engaging Dementia Care
- How the Covid-19 Pandemic has Reshaped Ontario’s Ongoing Health System Transformation
- Self-care session: Mountain Meditation
This event is an exciting learning opportunity for health professionals and front-line workers to gain further insight on better ways to serve the complex needs of our clientele.
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
9:30am – 1:00pm
Registration is required to receive the Zoom link to participate.
** Those in attendance will have their name entered into a raffle to win exciting prizes