Dementia 101 for Professionals – ONLINE
July 15 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT| Free
This workshop will provide an overview of Alzheimer’s disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer’s disease
- Better the caregiver’s insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports
Workshop will be presented online using Zoom for healthcare professionals.
Registration is required to receive the Zoom link.