Digital Literacy Club for Care Partners
January 13, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST| Free
Our Digital Literacy Clubs explore and explain relevant technology topics to help care partners shift to online/virtual health services and resources provided by Enhancing Care for Ontario Care Partners Program.
This program builds comfort and confidence in using technology for access and participation in current and future online/virtual health care services for care partners of people living with dementia.
Example of technology topics include:
- Participating in ‘virtual visits’ with loved ones and health professionals
- Mastering your smartphones and tablets
- Telephone scams and internet trickery
- Understanding online carts and subscriptions
- Social Media and privacy online
- Scheduled virtual meetings using Zoom
- Customized lessons to meet member’s needs and interests
- Members need a reliable device (laptop, tablet, or smartphone)
- Email address is required
- High-speed Internet is necessary for video calls
Unfamiliar with Zoom? We can help set you up for success.
Time: 10:00 am to 11:00 am