End-of-Life Care Workshop for Care Partners (ONLINE)
October 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am EDT| Free
This workshop is designed to help those caring for people living with dementia to better prepare and properly manage their loved one’s care as they reach the end-of-life stage. The focus of the session will be on exploring concepts like palliative and hospice care.
- Stages of progression – i.e. End-of-Life Stage
- What is end of life care?
- Palliative vs Hospice care – Types/Benefits
- Some of your legal questions answered
- Tips on talking about end of life
- Strategies for self-care
- Dealing with ambiguous loss and grief
- Explore ways to build care partner resilience