In Person Caregiver Support Group – 20 Eglinton W
September 27 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm EDT| Free
This in-person monthly caregiver support group will provide an opportunity for caregivers/partners of individuals living with dementia to come together to support each other through the caregiving experience.
– Opportunity to share feelings and insights with each other related to their personal caregiving experiences
– Discuss and share different strategies regarding self-care and care for the person they are supporting (including stress, communication and responding to behaviours)
– Learn about how others are adjusting to their own changing relationship
– Receive information about the services available at the Alzheimer Society of Toronto
Every last Wednesday of the month from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm in-person.
Location: 20 Eglinton Ave West, 16th Floor, Toronto (northwest corner of Yonge and Eglinton, across the street from Yonge and Eglinton subway station. Our office tower is to the left of Metro Grocery)
– Maximum group size is 12, 10 group participants and 2 staff
– If you have symptoms please stay home, please contact Colette at 416-640-6310 or by email at email@example.com to let us know that you can’t make it
– We are a mask-friendly environment
If you’re having trouble registering, please let us know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Disclaimer: Registration is required and closes at midnight (12am) the Monday prior to the session. Your registration for this session does not apply to future dates. We kindly ask that you only register for sessions you are most likely able to attend. Please check your junk/spam email box if you do not receive the registration confirmation email.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT IS FOR INFORMAL CAREGIVERS/PARTNERS/FAMILY/FRIENDS. If you are a formal Healthcare Provider, please see program offerings: https://alz.to/courses-learning-programs/