Learn-Empower-Appreciate-Discuss-Share (LEADS) Group for Frontline Care Providers ONLINE
June 6 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT| Free
Pre-requisite: Must be a personal support worker or frontline healthcare provider.
This group provides an opportunity for Frontline Care Providers to come together and build on their knowledge of dementia and caregiving related topics.
The group also enables participants to connect with each other to share experiences, challenges and strategies while providing care for people living with dementia.
- Learn about dementia and helpful frameworks in providing care for people living with dementia
- Share perspectives and insights on how to support clients with dementia
- Opportunity to discuss approaches pertaining to client care and self-care
- Create a network of team support with other Frontline Care Providers
- Receive updated information about dementia and AST programs and services
Dates and Time:
Mondays – June 6, 13, 20 and 27 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Participants will meet online using Zoom.
Registraton required to receive the link to participate.
The facilitator may connect with you by phone to do a short pre-screening for program suitability.