Learning to Live with Ambiguous Loss – Zoom and In-person at 20 Eglinton Ave. W
November 2 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am EDT| Free
For care partners of individuals living with dementia in mid-to-late stages. Explore the concept of ambiguous loss, develop coping strategies and gain understanding of feelings of grief when caring for a person with dementia.
- Describe the concept of Ambiguous Loss
- Recognize the uniqueness and complexity of Ambiguous Loss
- Explore concepts for learning to live with Ambiguous Loss
- Develop an understanding of supportive services in the community
1) Online via Zoom or
2) In-person at Alzheimer Society of Toronto Office (Address: 20 Eglinton Ave. W. 16th Floor, Toronto, M4R 1K8)
Registration is required to participate.