October 1 - October 31
The Alzheimer Society of Toronto will be participating in its 15th Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon in October. Runners and Walkers have helped raise over a half a million dollars for the Society by participating in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge. These funds have been crucial in helping the lives of those living with dementia, their care partners and loved ones.
Join the Alzheimer Toronto Team today!
*Please ensure you select the Alzheimer Society of Toronto as your fundraising team when registering so your fundraising dollars go directly to our programs and services.
NEW THIS YEAR! Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon is going virtual and so they have introduced more levels of participation including a 10K and Marathon Relay participation type. To find out more information about the Virtual Race click here.
By registering to run or walk for the Alzheimer Society of Toronto, you will receive the following:
- New Balance souvenir shirt
- Unique finishers medal featuring a popular Toronto landmark
- Virtual bib and finishers certificate
- Discounts on products from the Running Room and Nuun
The Top 3 Fundraiser’s will be awarded with prizes for their fundraising achievements once fundraising closes on November 20, 2020.
The prizes are as follows:
- 1st – $250 Food Dudes Pantry Gift Certificate
- 2nd – 1 week’s worth of HelloFresh meals ($150 value)
- 3rd – $100 Farm Boy Gift Card
Questions? Please reach out to our Special Events Coordinator, Holly Groeneveld at email@example.com or 416-640-6315