Self-Care for Care Partners – ONLINE
July 14 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am EDT| Free
This interactive workshop facilitated by the Alzheimer Society of Toronto is designed to help those caring for people living with dementia.
The following topics will be covered:
- What is self-care?
- Common barriers preventing caregivers from practicing self-care
- The benefits of self-care habits
- Strategies, approaches and ideas on incorporating self-care into our daily schedule
- Emotional hygiene and how to practice it
- Creating a self-care plan and sticking to it