Transitions in Dementia Care: Moving to a Long-Term Care Home – ONLINE
December 2 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm EST| Free
This educational workshop aims to give care partners an overview of issues related to long-term care (LTC). The goal is for care partners to learn about how the decision for LTC could have an impact on them, understand the application process and to learn to cope with the transition.
- Review and discuss the dilemma for making the decision
- Develop strategies in assessing a LTC home
- Learn about possible issues and decisions related to long-term care placement and caregiving options
- Learn strategies to prepare for the move into LTC
- Learn about community services and supports
Registration is required to receive the link to participate.