U-First! ® Advanced for Health Care Professionals – Zoom
November 14 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST| $85
U-First!® Advanced is a new education program for health care staff who provide direct care, who have already taken U-First!® and want to enhance their skills and ability to apply the U-First!® Framework.
This 6 hour education program will help you to:
- Deepen your understanding and ability to apply the U-First! Framework
- Improve collaboration among all members of the team, including care partners
- Increase the wellbeing of people experiencing behaviour changes
- Reduce stress and increase job satisfaction for you and for others on the team
Date and Time: Tuesday November 14th from 9:00am to 4:00pm
Cost: $85 (cost of shipping materials included)
Training will be presented using Zoom.
Please enter your complete address including apartment number (if applicable) when you register. We will mail you the course materials ahead of time.
1) Must be currently in a healthcare role supporting people experiencing behaviour changes due to dementia or other cognitive impairment in a team setting (i.e. LTC, retirement home, Adult Day Program etc.)
2) Must have previously taken part in a U-First!® Basics for Healthcare Providers or U-First!® Online course. It must be at least 6 months or more ago that the course was taken, to allow participants to have had the chance to practice the U-First!® framework.
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the training requirements. Registration is required.
Deadline for registration is Tuesday, November 7th, 2023