Xenia Concert: Pulse Music Collective
December 9 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST| Free
Saturday, December 9th from 2:00 – 3:00 P.M at Meridian Hall located at 1 Front St. East, M5E 1B2.
In partnership with TO Live, Alzheimer Society of Toronto, and Baycrest@Home, Xenia Concerts is proud to present Pulse Music Collective TO!
Join Xenia Concerts and the Pulse Music Collective TO for an intergenerational concert that welcomes and supports members of the dementia, neurodiversity, and disability communities. Led by cellist Dr. Andrew Ascenzo and music therapist Dr. Sarah Rose Black, Pulse Music Collective TO combines storytelling and live instrumental and vocal music, inviting the audience into the world of music and music therapy!
This concert is designed to encourage intergenerational interactions through shared listening experience in a relaxed concert environment. Meridian Hall is a wheelchair accessible venue. A complete list of accessibility features is below.
- All expressions welcome! Feel free to make noise, or get up.
- Gender-neutral, wheelchair accessible washrooms
- PDF Venue Guide
- Accessible e-programs emailed before event
- Sensory objects, balance seats, weighted pillows, and weighted blankets available
- Flexible seating and a separate area for breaks
- Movement activities
- Visual schedule
- Masks are recommended
- If you have any symptoms of COVID, please stay home regardless of test results