Staying active improves our quality of life and our health. We are asking YOU to Get Active for Alzheimer’s to:
- Improve your well-being
- Raise awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia
- Raise important funds for those who need our support, now, more than ever.
Here’s how you can Get Active for Alz:
- The MultiSport Canada Triathlon Series – Toronto Island is back! Click here to find out more information.
- The Constantine Yorkville Run! Check out how you can get involved by clicking here.
- The Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon is back! Click here to find out how to register and other information on Toronto’s largest marathon.
- Do your own thing! If you are a hiking enthusiast or an ultra marathoner and you want to do your own event, register your event through our Anything for Alz page by clicking here.
Questions? Please reach out to our Special Events Coordinator, Melinda Good, at email@example.com or 416-640-6315.