The Alzheimer Society of Toronto is proud to be the official charity partner for the MultiSport Canada Triathlon Series on Toronto Island!
The funds raised through this event help support vital programs and services to people in our community living with dementia and their families and caregivers.
STEP 1: REGISTER
- To get started, you must first register for the MultiSport Canada Toronto Island Triathlon event.
STEP 2: CREATE YOUR FUNDRAISER
- After completing registration, create your fundraising page to accept donations on behalf of the Alzheimer Society of Toronto.
- Set up your fundraising page: set yourself a fundraising goal, share your story and share a photo
- Share your fundraising page link with friends and family
- Kick off your fundraising by being the first person to donate to your page
Stay tuned for details!
Help Make a Difference
The Alzheimer Society of Toronto’s promise to over 48,000 people in Toronto living with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias — as well as their families and care-partners — is: We’re here for you… every step of the way.