Available to the public are updated financial documents, annual reports, strategic plans and policies for the organization. Previous reports can be made available upon request.
Our annual reports give a comprehensive report on our activities and financial performance for that year. Click on any of the following thumbnails to view and/or print our annual reports.
Our financial statements are examined and audited every year by an independent auditor.
- Audited Financial Statements 2021/2022
- Audited Financial Statements 2020/2021
- Audited Financial Statements 2019/2020
- Audited Financial Statements 2018/2019
- Audited Financial Statements 2017/2018
- Audited Financial Statements 2016/2017
- Audited Financial Statements 2015/2016
- Audited Financial Statements 2014/2015
By committing to being an organization that is fully transparent, we are able to provide assurance to our neighbours, donors, volunteers and community members. Our three-year strategic plan below outlines the direction the society is going and demonstrates the impact your donor dollars will have. For additional questions about the mission and vision of the society, please contact us at 416-640-6560.
Regular analysis of our programs ensures we are providing programs and services that add value to the community and will create meaningful change. See program evaluations below and stay up-to-date with news and highlights through our newsletter.
- Alzheimer Society of Toronto: CCA Accreditation Review Report
- Alzheimer Society of Toronto: TC-CCAC Inter-professional Collaboration Project
- An Evaluation of Alzheimer Society of Toronto’s DCTP and BSTP
- Caregiver Framework for Seniors Demonstration Project: Interim Evaluation, June 30, 2012 (Ontario)
- Caregiver Framework for Seniors Pilot Project: Mid-term, January, 2012 (Ontario)
- Caregiver Framework for Seniors Pilot Project: Year-end, March 31, 2012 (Ontario)
- Caregiver Support Project: Formative Evaluation (BoC)
- Caregiver Support Initiative: Formative Evaluation Preliminary Results (UofT)
- Caregiver Support Project: Interim Evaluation, June 25, 2012 (BoC)
- Evaluation of the Alzheimer Society of Toronto iPod Project
- Formative Evaluation of the Alzheimer Society of Toronto Counselling Program
- Client Rights Booklet
- Client Bill of Rights
- Complaint Policy
- Risks and Conditions of Email Use
- Statements of Philosophy & Inclusivity
- AODA Standards and Staff Training Requirements
Your feedback is valuable to us, if you have comments, concerns or general feedback about the Alzheimer Society of Toronto and its programs and services, please let us know firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are other accountability documents.