Alzheimer Society of Toronto social workers provide free dementia support to anyone touched by dementia in Toronto. Our social workers provide safe, confidential counselling where you can:
- Talk about your experience
- Learn about dementia
- Gain practical strategies to help cope with your own or a family member’s dementia
- Learn about other programs and resources in the community such as day programs and respite care
- Receive information on the latest research, treatment and medication
- Learn how to plan for the future
To speak to one of our social workers or to book an appointment, please click on the button above or call our office at 416-322-6560.
By Phone: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. | Thursdays: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
At Our Office: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. | Thursdays: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
After-hours service is available through Tele-health at 1-866-797-0000.
Support groups are a great way to share your experiences and learn from people going through similar experiences. Support groups are offered on an ongoing basis and are led by our registered social workers.
Click on the button above to learn about the free support groups that we offer.
Our programs and workshops address topics that will help you and your family live well with dementia and navigate the changes the disease brings.
Click on the button above to learn about our dementia workshops and to register for one today.