The Power of Music
Music can allow a person living with dementia to rediscover pleasure in the world. The Alzheimer Society Music Project was created in response to overwhelming evidence showing the beneficial effects of music and stimulation on people living with dementia.
Through the Music Project, personalized playlists are provided FREE of cost to support a person living with dementia and improve their quality of life.
Is this project right for you?
- The iPod recipient has dementia.
- The applicant OR iPod recipient must reside in Toronto (M postal code).
- Willingness to receive a phone call from the Alzheimer Society of Toronto.
If you would like to make a monetary donation to the Project, please click the Donate link above.
Buy a Tee or Tote
Proceeds benefit the Music Project
Thank You to Our Generous Supporters
This program is generously supported by The George C. Hunt Foundation, Ontario Trillium Foundation, as well as partially funded by the following dedicated donors:
- Neil Jacoby and Karen Brown
- Charles and Sally Caty
- George Fierheller
- Susan and Jeff Heath
- Anonymous donor
- Robert and Catherine Hull
- Benita Warmbold and Gerald Wood
- Michael French
- Christina Kramer
- Jane Kinney and Christian Bode
- Reinhard Dotzlaw
- The Andreae Family
- Robyn Collver
- Helen Killoch
- The Decker Family
- Peter Philpot