Dementia Foundations (for Health Care Professionals) – Zoom
January 27, 2024 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EST| Free
- Describe Person-Centered Care
- Describe general aspects of aging, Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Interpret how changes in the brain associated with Alzheimer’s disease will affect all aspects of an individual’s life
- Recognize that challenging behaviour is responsive behaviour
- Recall services and programs offered by the local Alzheimer Society for professionals, people living with dementia and their care partners
Learners are highly encouraged to take this course before registering for U-First! Basics or Palliative care to enhance the learning experience.