Dementia Overview for Care Partners – Zoom
April 15 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm EDT| Free
This workshop will provide care partners with an overview of Alzheimer’s disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
For care partners related to a person living with dementia.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer’s disease
- Better the caregiver’s insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports