Frontotemporal Dementia Caregiver Support Group – ONLINE
November 16 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm EST| Free
– Opportunity to share insights with each other related to their personal caregiving experiences
– Become familiar with this specific type of dementia
– Discuss and share different strategies regarding self-care and care for the person they are supporting (including stress, communication and responding to behaviours)
– Learn about how others are adjusting to their own changing relationship
– Receive updated information about the services available at the Alzheimer Society of Toronto
Every 3rd Thursday of the month from 5:30pm to 7:00pm online using Zoom.
This support group is full, if you are interested, click here to add your name to the wait list and/or try joining one of our open style support groups (see a list of upcoming support groups here). If you are caring for someone with Young Onset Dementia (diagnosed under the age of 65), we encourage you to check out our open Young Onset Dementia Caregiver Support Group which can be found every 3rd Thursday of each month from 12-1:30 pm. If you have any questions about accessing our support groups, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.