Young Onset Dementia Caregiver Support Group -Zoom
December 21 @ 12:00 am - 1:30 pm EST| Free
- Opportunity to share feelings and insights with each other related to their personal caregiving experiences
- Discuss and share different strategies regarding self-care and care for the person they are supporting (including stress, communication and responding to behaviours)
- Learn about how others are adjusting to their own changing relationship
- Receive information about the services available at the Alzheimer Society of Toronto
Every 3rd Thursday of the month from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm online using Zoom (zoom information will be provided via email at least 24-48 hours prior to the date).
If you’re having trouble registering, please let us know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Disclaimer: Registration is required and closes at midnight (12am) the Tuesday prior to the session. Your registration for this session does not apply to future dates. We kindly ask that you only register for sessions you are most likely able to attend. Please check your junk/spam email box if you do not receive the registration confirmation email.